HydraFacial Banishes Dry Skin
Heading into the cooler weather, many people struggle with dry skin. Begin preparing your skin now to keep it hydrated and glowing all winter long. A HydraFacial is a great way to help your skin adapt to changing weather. This three-step system cleanses, exfoliates, and nourishes your skin- leaving it refreshed and better protected against the cold.
Three Steps Transform Your Dry Skin Into Hydrated Skin
The secret to Hydrafacial’s powerful results lies in the patented, three-step system.
- Cleanse + Peel – After thoroughly cleansing your skin, we will apply a light peel to exfoliate dull, damaged skin. This gentle exfoliation reveals new, brighter skin.
- Extract + Hydrate – Patented Vortex-Fusion suction technology extracts impurities like dirt and other debris painlessly. It simultaneously infuses the skin with intense moisturizers. As a result, your skin appears more plump and dewy. Dry skin – be gone!
- Fuse + Protect – We apply a custom blend of antioxidants, peptides, and nourishing ingredients to address your specific skin issues. These absorb readily into the freshly cleansed skin, giving you maximum benefits.
The Hydrafacial is truly one-of-a-kind, delivering transformative benefits in nearly every area of your skin health:
- Improved skin texture
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes elasticity and firmness
- Evens skin tone
- Brightens skin
- Treats brown spots
- Clears oily and congested skin
- Minimizes enlarged pores
This innovative spa facial checks all the boxes – and it can be performed on your lunch break. The frequency of treatments depends on your skin goals. Many people find them to be an excellent addition to their regular skincare routine, booking every 4-6 weeks. For more challenging skin issues, we will recommend a treatment plan that’s right for you.
Immediate Results, No Downtime
One of the major reasons Hydrafacials are so popular is because they deliver powerful results almost immediately after treatment. Plus, unlike more aggressive spa treatments, your skin will not be red or irritated afterward. In addition, it’s effective on all skin types.
Our clients love the results of Hydrafacial! In just 30 minutes, you’ll see visible improvement in your skin. Book a Hydrafacial today and beat winter dry skin!